Saturday, August 18, 2012

FLAT JEFF

My Jeff is on another long business trip.  I expressed on facebook how much I miss him and a friend of mine suggested a "flat Jeff", like a Flat Stanley.

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

Max, when he was in the first grade, sent Flat Stanley on an adventure from Tennessee to California.
Stanley had so much fun with the family, I knew Flat Jeff would too!


At first, it was wonderful!
I made Flat Jeff do chores......
and he was about as helpful as Real Jeff!





I finally beat "Jeff" at Risk. 



 I was thrilled and couldn't wait to see "defeat" on his face.....
but he just kept looking so cute and offering me that dang flower!





It wasn't long before we felt like Real Jeff was back home.....
He started griping at Jack...
"oh...ok, so he can shoot me with a pistol only once, but I can't shoot him in the face with a rocket launcher!"





He griped at the Memphis drivers...
"WHAT?  oh....ok.....PICK A LANE!......good grief, what does she think she is doing..."


AND he somehow ends up with all the covers....





Now I am really missing my Real Jeff! 
 Flat Jeff likes to pretend that he has a head full of hair....

I think it is a tiny bit annoying.....and creepy!



 Flat Jeff, like Real Jeff, enjoys the whiskey.......
but Flat Jeff almost emptied the bottle at 9AM, Saturday morning!





 I introduced Flat Jeff to Flat Stanley and they are keeping busy with Real Jeff's tools........
 I am afraid what they might do with them...



COME HOME, REAL JEFF!!!








2 comments:

  1. When you both get lonely and missing each other just remember the "old" saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder" (as well as the checkbook grow). Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What goes on inside that mind of yours is sooooo fantastical! This is among the greatest of the ClassicMaz !!.......again , you should be writing a book....novel....journal.....can't wait fot the next installment..!!!!

    ReplyDelete