Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Squirrels in the Military

I am not at all saying our military is not the best in the world!! They are!! I am so thankful for the lives and sacrifices that have been given for my freedom!

BUT, if they need extra help and great aim??? Then they should draft my squirrels!

My house is surrounded by the horrible rodent, the squirrel. We have a large Oak in the front of the house and a large Pecan tree in the back of the house. When we go out to the car, we must dodge acorns that have been thrown at us as hard as possible!!

When we are walking the dog in the back yard, relaxing or playing, we are bombarded by huge pecans thrown at great force!!

I have done an experiment. I stand and wait. The pecans start falling from the tree near me. Next they are hitting me on the back and on top of my head. I move this way and that.......I am still being hit by the pecans (or acorns out front).

These crazy squirrels wait and aim and POW!!! They get their mark!

I wish they ate mosquitoes. Then there might be a reason for those ugly demons!!

2 comments:

  1. Ugly demons indeed! They are stealing all of my pecans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry and Tom used to shoot them and eat them with gravy....at least that is what I was told .... Mom

    ReplyDelete