Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I have a 12 year old???

Jack Stanley Ziegenhorn was born on August 28, 1997. He was born on my dad's birthday and they share the middle name, Stanley. We knew Jeff would be gone for both of the boys' birthdays so we celebrated before he left, we celegrated on the 28th and then again the next weekend with the in-laws. Mucho Celebrationo!

Jeff's mom and dad gave him a fish tank, fish, frogs and 2 fiddler crabs. The crabs are now in their own container because they murdered the frogs and left their shredded bodies in the gravel. Very cool!
The boys chose not to have a party so they could have better presents. SOOO we ate at Taco Bell with my mom and dad, I made a chocolate cake before Jeff left town, we ate at Taco Bell on Jack's actual birthday, and we ate at Taco Bell with my in-laws and saw the G.I Joe movie......
We gave Jack a cool teen chair for his room, a DS game and a small lego set.

(can anyone guess Jack's favorite place to eat?)
The night of the 28th we took Granddad to Corky's. I have been taking him there for his birthday present since 1986. Even the year Jack was born....we just went on the 27th!


No comments:

Post a Comment