Monday, September 14, 2009

I'M BA ACK

ok, you are right, I did not wait til October....but if I had... I would have wasted more time catching you guys up on all my "stuff". So much has happened in August! Here is a list of topics ahead:

*Jeff's in Philly, gone 25 days already
*Jack turned 12 (8/28) and got a fish tank with fish, frogs and crabs
*Max got a dog for his birthday (coming 9/28....the birthday, not the dog....dog is here)
*Life lessons for me due to the dog.....I dislike animals (and I live in a zoo now)
*My sinus issues (you know you love to hear about my snot)
*spiritual growth (1 step forward, 2 steps back, repeat)
*return of the fall "ugliestcreepiestscariest spider in the world"
*trip to Shiloh
*trip to Kentucky
*soccer
*scouts
*infamous neighbor
*new school year

Well, this should be a year's worth of blogging/posting.....plus the stuff that happens between now and then!!
thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment