Sunday, September 20, 2009

Classic MAZ

Ok, if you began reading when I began the blog.....you know why I call this blog Classic MAZ.
In short, it is because of the crazy things that I do or that happen to me.......and from the SNL skit "classic peg" starring Justin Timberlake.

Here is another Classic MAZ story:

I have been sick for about 3 weeks. I have mucho chest congestion. If I talk too much, I start coughing and it turns into UGLY cough. I end up coughing up a huge clot of snot.
(oh, come on....most of you should be used to my sinus stories by now)

Friday, I went to get my car inspected. It was a very rainy day and I felt like death. BUT it was a good day because my car radio was working and it has not worked since last winter. I sat in the inspection line for about an hour. I enjoyed my time to sing and bop to Pink, U2, Lady GaGa, No Doubt, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake.. and oh yea....GNR!!! (that is Guns and Roses for you non rockers!)

I just finished "Sweet Child of Mine" when it was my turn to pull up for inspection. I got a little tickle in my throat. I started coughing. I pulled up to the lady and rolled down my window. The cough sounded horrible. I knew I would be fine because you don't have to speak to these people. They just tell you what to do.........and you do it...........if you know how to work your car.............

She asked me to turn off my lights. I turned the 'switch'. She said "all the way off". I turned the 'switch" again and she kept staring at me. "I have auto lights. How do I turn them.....cough cough cough.........SPLAT"

My gum got in the way of the coughing. I felt the phlegm coming and before I could grab a kleenex.....the snot came out WITH my gum.....slid through my hand and landed on my steering wheel.

"......oh, you have auto lights....don't worry about it" she stared at me like I was the nastiest person she had ever seen. She finished my inspection and handed me the paper. She stretched way out to get it to me.....she wasn't taking a chance of getting hit by another snot ball!!

.......................claaasssic MAAAAZ

2 comments:

  1. Margaret !!! I hope that is not on tape and will now be all over you-tube !!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed that you did all that by hand!

    ReplyDelete