Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Middle

I love this new TV sit com, The Middle. It is supposed to be a comedy...and IT IS...but I find myself teary eyed at each episode!
Yes, I am strange. But you knew that already!


I can stupidly find myself empathizing with these parents! They are struggling financially, they are tired AND they are trying to do what they think is best for their children and marriage.


The reason I get emotional?????  I am an "edge of a fence" away from their life.....or that is how I view it!!


I don't make the same financial decisions or the same discipline decisions and my children don't act the same but it could easily happen:
like the episode of the "no interest until 2009" (if I had not been taught better by my parents)


I feel how tired the mother is, how stressed she gets when she gets the bills or finds out about another fee or activity that cost money....


As far as the children and their hilarity....it is a mixture of various experiences of my personal children and experiences of all the students I have taught!!


I ABSOLUTELY love this show!!  Watch this clip!!


The Middle Clip













No comments:

Post a Comment