Thursday, June 23, 2011

I would rather see Freddy Krueger!

After last night's dream...he looks so comforting!!



I have blogged before about my dreams.....Hulk Hands, crumbling teeth, roller skate feet, etc...

I love that I have crazy dreams...induced by stress...or migraine meds...and I love that they are so vivid and memorable...

BUT last night was a new one!!

I woke up exhausted...not unusual..

I woke up with a sore jaw...not unusual...means I clenched my jaw, or was grinding my teeth, etc...

But the dream...what a crazy crazy CRAZY and long dream!!

First....in real life...I am not particularly an animal person and I work on behaviors with PEOPLE....

Last night I dreamed that I had to get a job and the only job that I could find was....was....

wait for it....

herding cats....

AND once I rounded up the cats....

I had to "FIX" their behavior problems!!

In this "cat school", there was one cat that was a menace and I was the only one in the city that could "handle" this cat and its WILD ways.
This horrendous menace to the city walked with all fours spread out (what?? made no sense).....would not walk "normal".  I used behavior modification to teach it to walk like a normal cat and all was right with the city.....



My name is MAZ and I have a problem.....I don't know what it is....but it is DEFINITELY a problem!!

2 comments:

  1. MAZ, I don't want to freak you out or anything, but you have cats on your blog.

    -TGD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLOL!!!!!....I mean you poor thing! Bring those cats to me and be done with it!

    ReplyDelete