Sunday, February 19, 2012

Classic MAZ takes over the world

I love my new job!

Many have asked "what do you do?"....
I will let the following video tell you:

(by the way, I am not the one in the wheel!)
So now that is cleared up...



Strange things that I have begun to do.....

I, just this afternoon, stood in line at Target to purchase 3 alarm clocks. The lady asked if I needed a gift receipt. 
I did not. 
It was for all the males in my house.....but I spent several seconds feeling sorry for the imaginary person that would be receiving the alarm clocks as a gift.


I have become very aware that my insides chirp, growl, moan, hiss, and make various small animal and light saber noises.
Why?
Well, because I am in a quiet room all day with one other person within arms length. I am very aware of the "star wars" going on within my body. I am not necessarily hungry, belchy or gassy....but you wouldn't know it by listening to my noises for 10 hours!


I have started to lose my mind...

I took Max and his friend to a church function the other night. Half way to the church, I checked my pants pockets and the car seat...I had forgotten my phone.
This was a problem because I was stopping by the store on the way back home and might need to call Jeff about the grocery list.
I drop the kids off and I am running the list through my brain so I won't forget to buy anything...

Suddenly, my abdomen starts buzzing....what the heck? I thought maybe I was having a mini stroke that was originating in my stomach...

I patted the area.....
OHHHH! ha ha ha
I had on a sweater with a pocket pouch in the front!
My cell was in THAT pocket!!






















1 comment:

  1. you act your mother....... = > (evil eyes ) bahahahahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete