Sunday, February 5, 2012

I know what I see..what do you see?

When I walk into or out of a room, life goes into slow motion, a wind blows through my hair, and life is drowned out by the loud awesome theme music that follows me....mostly White Stripes music.

You all know what I am talking about..you have seen it on movies...when the tough guy is about to head into a fight..

I am so awesome, I experience this every day. My face is set in a "don't mess with me" expression and I glide in and out of my life's scenes.

AT LEAST I THOUGHT THAT IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE!

This past week has left me so tired that my grandiose vision was impaired.

I DID NOT move slow, graceful, and impressive down the hall.

I shockingly caught myself waddling from side to side, slumped in exhaustion, with my eyes ready to close in sleep and I heard the "quacking" squeeks of my shoes.

I don't know how you people live in your world. I can't wait until I am back to commanding the room like Uma Thurman...and Daft Punk plays for all to hear.

1 comment: