Monday, July 27, 2009

Ben Watson, Action News 5....

When I taught at Shrine School, the news would occasionally do "fluff" pieces on something or someone at the school. One day Ben Watson from channel 5 news came to our school to tape an interview. Me and a few other teachers were eating lunch in the lounge. Ben Watson came in to use our restroom. He was in the bathroom for quite a while. We were beginning to notice and make some whispered comments. Someone realized that he was probably trying to figure out how to flush the toilet. We had a "faulty" flush. You had to lift up on the handle instead of pushing down. Mr. Watson opened the bathroom door and paused. We asked if he needed help with the toilet and immediately explained how to flush it.

.........and this is what cracks me up at random times TO THIS DAY!!

In his reporter voice, Ben Watson said "I thought I was going to have to get a cup and scoop my stuff out."

HA HA HA HA HA I guess you had to be there but I really wished he had asked for a cup to scoop his stuff out!! That would have been hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment