Sunday, July 19, 2009

YOUU can DO it!!

I can hear Tony Little saying "yooouuu can doo it!". Years ago someone in the family bought the Tony Little videos. he would encourage you in the workout by saying this in his not-so-new yorker accent!

I am learning I CAN DOOO IT!
Jeff and I have made a decision that I will not work (except tutoring) and I will spend the work time on the new home school plan! I am buying less groceries, which results in eating less!! The right portions are not as expensive as our usual "stuffing" portions. I am making gifts or thrift shopping for holidays (sorry family). AND I have started recycling our "garbage" to make other household needs. I might end up on a talk show one day as the "crazy lady" BUT it is actually kind of fun!! I just started this new adventure so I will have to post pictures and ideas later!

The one thing I wish I could figure out is how to make my own printer ink (hee hee). That stuff is ridiculously expensive. I bought some today and the black was $22 and the color was $27!! Hopefully my clients will not care if I handwrite their reports :)

No comments:

Post a Comment