Saturday, February 20, 2010

turn at funny and head straight to insanity

Both of these comments happened within 6 hours of each other:

My 12 year old son says "mom, it won't be long until I am an adult! Just a few years. It is getting close!"
This statement was made because I told him he had to be 18 or 21 before he could own land (long story).

6 hours later

Having another conversation with my 12 year old. I say "I won't be at college with you. You need to study, read and find that answer on your own." (science homework)
My son says "I am only 12. I am training my brain for college...but that is way off. You can still help me find the answer."

and with one look from me, he headed back to his room to do homework.......

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmm.....must be a teenager person! heh heh heh !

    ReplyDelete