Thursday, February 11, 2010

movable desk and study center


(sorry about the picture. had to take it with my lap top photo booth....never did receive the free digital camera)

Max needed a divider between him and Jack when they work at the kitchen table. Max also likes desk and office items.
We needed an "instant desk" for the kitchen table or on the table in his room....
I bought the trifold that is used for science fair projects.
Office Depot was having a clearance sale. I bought Post It envelopes that stick to any surface (11.99 for 3.00). You can put study sheets, work sheets, notes, etc in them...They had calendars for 2.00, Post It pad for 1.50 and Removable 3M sticky pads for .25 each...pencils for .50 pack of 10...pack of 8 markers for .88....plastic holder full of fancy cool paper clips for 1.50.....

I cut up a coffee filter box as a marker holder and a macaroni box for a pencil, scissors, ruler, tape holder.
I used the sticky pads to fasten everything to the board. I included place mats that have multiplication facts and the world map. Max drew on the board.

TA DAAAA
A partition, a desk, a study center, etc!!
And Max is excited about school again.

1 comment: