Sunday, February 14, 2010

nothing is normal in my life

When I sold Juice Plus, I did a lot of research on healthy eating, weight loss, maintaining weight, etc.
I also watch biggest loser and have read many books!!

So, why is my weight loss adventure screwy???
What am I talking about??

Well, I cut out soda, cut down on salt and sugar. I was drinking fresh juice and LOTS of water and eating a lot of fruit, carrots, salad....and beans for protein. I was walking an hour a day on the treadmill. AND with all that, I was not losing weight, in fact after I lost 3 pounds I gained it right back!!

This weekend I ate burger and fries, pizza, and a bacon Subway...and drank mostly sweet tea. I have not walked on the treadmill since last thursday.......and guess what?? I lost 3 pounds. The only thing I did right was eat small amounts of everything.

My new plan:
*continue the ban on soda (haven't had one in 2 or 3 weeks and not dying)
*eat what I want but small amounts but continue eating healthier choices...mixed with the other
*walk 30 minutes whenever I feel like it


Countdown:
34 pounds and 158 days

Jeff update:
gone 41 days, missed 3 snow storms, super bowl, olympic opening and Valentine's Day!!

1 comment: