Saturday, February 6, 2010

Treadmill Addiction

WHAT A FIRST FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have always hated exercise!! I was so tiny until about age 22. I could eat quarter pounder meals every meal and never gain an ounce!! I could out eat anyone!!! I was not very active. Not lazy, but never athletic!!

I have been fighting weight gain for 14 years (hmmm, that is how long I have been married.........coincidence??)

This time, something is different about my journey. I LOVE the treadmill. I think it might have something to do with the time I exercise. I treadmill for about an hour every night. I shower and go to bed. Exercise relaxes me. I think it is because I am a ball of stress, normally. I don't lead a stressful life, just naturally stressed.....

I am with my boys all day long, teaching, mothering and playing. I love them and they are great, so no problem.
BUT I LOVE turning on my ipod .....and dance/run/walking for 1 hour!!! They keep themselves busy and don't come in my room the entire hour.

One small problem, I have some minor injuries due to Thriller, The Devil Went Down To Georgia, and White Stripes, Seven Nation Army.
I can't help it....I have to dance!!

2 comments:

  1. dancing on the treadmill ?? wow ! i can barely walk on it ! i am impressed !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I HATE treadmills. Can't stand treadmills. But... maybe if I tried your way... no, I'd end up breaking something necessary. No dancing on the treadmill for me.
    E.

    ReplyDelete