Monday, October 25, 2010

best plans.....blah blah blah....

alright....some of you may or may not have noticed that I was "off the grid" for a few days.....

I had some security issues on face book......not sure if I patched it but OH WELL.....

Let me tell you what I did! I sat there for 2 hours and deleted every single comment, post, etc off my page for a year and half....until my page said "Margaret has no recent posts"...

I was relieved. I thought "well if I do put it back where people can see my wall...it will be like starting over..."

Guess what!!??!!! When I checked the box that people could write on my wall and see my wall...

EVERYTHING REAPPEARED!!!!

It was like a FB horror movie!! so it is true....once you post it on FB, it is there forever!!!

Oh, well!!....... My advice to everyone.....be careful what you post! don't tell when you leave, if you are going out of town (listen up you disney people!!) and if you have a traveling husband.....ahem......

so I will be keeping my comments to a...........well.........creatively short

now, for your entertainment.....
Max's Halloween pumpkin 2010



2 comments:

  1. yikes! to f/b !! Max your pumpkin house is fantastic!! momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max it looks like a towering inferno pumpkin. Gdad

    ReplyDelete