Wednesday, October 20, 2010

what is going on??

New sleep schedule, new aches, new thoughts/worries.....

Is this what others call midlife crisis or is this when the cavemen sent the women to live by themselves in the woods???

I have moved into a new "phase of life" and I only turned 37.....I know people my age that are still having babies and I am thinking of college for my kids and new shampoo for my graying hair and possibilities for me if my health goes soon....(I am a pessimist)!!!

I started sewing again and I can't move my right shoulder and right side of my neck at night. When I am sewing (by hand) and the boys ask me to look up, it takes a couple of minutes for my eyes to adjust....I am completely blind for a while!!

I fall asleep at 8pm if I am sitting down and I wake up every night around 3AM...

My priorities are changing and I am playing around with some new ideas for my future....our future.....I may or may not share later in my blog.....

I pray every day that I will glorify God in what I do....but last Sunday, a lady said something so simple yet so DUH!!! to me.....and now my prayer has changed...

Lord, I pray that I will glorify you in everything I do....show me how...AND.....show me how to enjoy being here and living this life that you created me to live!

God DID create us in a specific way. He has given us commandments, personalities, gifts.....and it is all to be enjoyed. YES, it will be hard because we live in a sinful, broken world.....but I try so hard to do the right thing that I forget that it can be joyful!!!

just my thoughts
maz

1 comment:

  1. God's Grace and Mercies...... you are special and your boys are special....because of you and Jeff , they will be able to be who God meant them to be.......luvu,momma..

    ReplyDelete