Thursday, May 5, 2011

Scooby Doo and the curse of the second bathroom....

If you are a regular reader you will remember that every time we continue work on our second bathroom, something happens......
theft
broken arms
surgeries
lawn mower breaks, etc

You also know that I don't want to work. I want to stay home, laze around and do nothing.....

SLOTHS UNITE!

So I send my husband out to do it all and let the house fall apart because I refuse to contribute!

Well, we bought that lawn mower and started work on the bathroom again......

heh... heh.... heh

Memphis has had some major storms and we are having historical flooding.....
It started raining INSIDE our house...

So we are now getting a new roof.....looking at roofers....stopping work on the bathroom......
And I decided to embrace this hysterical comedy.....go with it.....leave things as is....


shop vac as decor in living room

this air thingy stuffed under a table in back room

Let's face it....we can't keep them in the shop because these are the replacements for the ones that were STOLEN out of the shop years ago.....with ALL of my husband's tools.....ahhh the comedy.....


AND last night the curse CONTINUES.....

I planned a healthy dinner of Red Baron frozen pizza because all three guys are sick with allergy/sinus infections/virus...... and I am huge on eating right!!!

We have a lovely and HUGE gas oven that came with the house.


It is from the 1980s....it takes up the entire kitchen. 

Guess what.....

The oven quit working last night......barely cooked those healthy pizzas and then just stopped working!!!
pretty sure the gas heating thingy went out......

SO EXCITED!!!!! It is next on the list........who needs a second bathroom???....not us!




3 comments:

  1. Maybe I can just work on a really good vent hood and bring the grill inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know an excellent roofer!!! Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes!!(double that yikes !! and add two more!!) momma

    ReplyDelete