Thursday, May 12, 2011

Max got off his ath!!

Max got off his ath and finished his math!!

Max graduated from FIFTH GRADE and elementary school last night!! 

Here in Memphis....most of the city schools around us....5th grade is the last grade in the elementary school and 6th grade is in the middle school......(snarl).....

Ziegenhorn School for the Gifted complies with the surrounding public schools (at least in this area)...

Max graduated top in his class!! We held graduation at the most prestigious place......and with the whole school board (teachers, principal, superintendent, and every administrator)....


We decided to invite the upperclassman from the middle school (even though he is a "class clown").

(yes....he has a personal guidance counselor)

The end of the year school program was interesting......to say the least......a little girl left in tears....



Last night I realized......I TOO am through with elementary school (teaching)....another life transition

sniff sniff......

BUT I LOVE the teen years!!!! WOO HOO now life gets really spicy!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Max! Margaret, you know in a couple years Avery will be starting kindergarten if you need to not be finished with elementary school.

    Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have told a few other people (that suggested I teach their children) that I would love to start my own school...but I want someone else to do all the hard business work....and me to still control EVERYTHING......ha ha!!

    I have been asked by several different families.....I could start my own Little House on the Prairie School.....on a barter system??? I'll teach the kids for home cooked (yummy) dinners....I hate to cook, a roof, a fence, a truck, a nice camera.....oooh!!! could this work??

    ReplyDelete