Monday, May 23, 2011

A MAZ must SEE!!!

I have not reviewed a movie in a long time!! If you are regular reader, you know that my favorite movie genre is horror/suspense.

I watch a ton of movies!!

Netflix should hire me to blog for them!!!

.....Netflix is wonderful....Netflix is the best....Netflix is number one.....everyone should join Netflix.....

(Hope that works)

Anyway...

My favorite movie under the genre of Horror remains......30 Days of Night....THE BEST vampire movie EVER!!! Check it out!!
30 Days of Night Official Website

 I now have a definite number 2 movie!
This movie was great!
It was filmed just like the classics!
There was not any sex or nudity (one flash of a woman's bare back).....
They did not ruin the story with any satanic or sex perversion!

I was able to enjoy the entire movie for the horror of the Wofman, the fabulous disgusting gore, and the exciting and sometimes unexpected suspense! It was so refreshing!!

I loved the story, the acting and the filming!! I give it 5 out of 5 gnawed out entrails!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment