Wednesday, May 18, 2011

YES!! I KNEW I was a Jedi......

I have known for some time that I could make things happen....

 if I think it.....(sometimes) it will happen....(sometimes)...

My poor baby Max has been sick for quite a few weeks. They thought it was Mono but then because of some symptoms, I took him to be tested.....finger prick...negative....not Mono...

The doctor and I were conversing...he agreed that Max was sick! BUT he has no idea what is wrong with him. Max sat there pale and shivering/shaking and obviously in pain and discomfort.....

The doctor decided that he was going to draw some blood and run tests.....

"It may take a week to get the results...if you don't hear back from us, you should call us in a week.."

WAIT...what?...I didn't like that. I am thinking in my head...My son obviously has something strange wrong with him. We have just discussed how sick he is. I blew it off and said maybe it was puberty and he was tired and "growing". YOU verbally proclaimed concern and told ME that I needed to be concerned....and now you say I may have to CHASE AFTER these important results.....I BETTER NOT have to call to find out... YOU better call me if you know what is best for your life.....

As I am thinking this but trying to keep calm and polite and choose my words.....the doctor says...
In a Star-Wars-character-trance-like-voice...

"You won't have to call for the results...We will call you..."

I smiled, pulled my hood back over my eyes and my cloak back over my saber....

2 comments:

  1. "The force is strong with that one" (points to MAZ)-TGD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max hurry and get well before your Mom gets thrown out of the doctors office!
    Grandad

    ReplyDelete