Sunday, May 8, 2011

Her children will rise up.........beware!

I love to share parenting techniques with my readers. It is always wise to encourage your children with your words....

My oldest is very sarcastic and witty....I have no idea where he got his sense of humor....???

I am not only his mother, I am his teacher, guidance counselor, principal, dictator, jedi, etc...

I make sure that he is emotionally healthy.....so after many of his comments...I call him a certain name...

Jack gave me this for Mother's Day:
From Smart Ass (or butthead)

It was perfect! 

3 comments:

  1. are some of you scared?? the butt is Jeff's bald head.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you know he is LiStEnINg to you....heh,heh. ...and he is doing a good job ,living up to the name. A very loving Mother's Day Card....(??) BAhahahahahahahaha!! Yes, I wonder where he gets his sarcastic-humor....hmmmm,let me think. =}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Jack, way to go!!

    ReplyDelete