Monday, December 7, 2009

drugs and snoring

When I get the really bad migraines, I take Vicodin. When I take Vicodin, I get some crazy dreams!!

My usual dream is that I am as tiny as a fly but my hands are giant like the Hulk gloves you find in the toy department. In my dream, I am laying in my bed....the size of a fly with these ENORMOUS hands. Everything in my dream is heavy and in slow motion.....the feeling you get when you try to run in the pool or ocean.

Saturday night I had ALOT of medication trying to get rid of the horrible migraine. I started "dreaming". I was a tiny person with humongous hands. All these people were around me and making this low gurgle/snort noise. The noise was slow and long and loud. I would try to see around my hands to hear what they were saying...........(I know...it doesn't make sense)....

Then warm, stale air was blasting my face. I tried to move my enormous hands to block the air.

I woke up. I was facing Jeff. He was snoring and puffing. The low gurgle/snort noise was his snoring..... I tried to open my eyes and laugh. I lost control with a giggle and immediately fell asleep.

Drugs and snoring! THAT is entertainment!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I don't have the drugs but I could tell you stories about Brian's snoring. I have lived near or next to rail road tracks since 79 and have never woken up......then i came across Brian's snoring.

    Leslie B

    ReplyDelete