Thursday, December 31, 2009

What do you REALLY think??

I look forward to the end of the year reports. The news shows will recap important events, deaths, and stories from the past year. Even though I look forward to their information every year......every year I am disappointed. I would like to know REAL important people who died, REAL special events, REAL news stories....

Here are some of my picks:
*July 11, 2009....my dad had a massive heart attack and survived.
*January 2009.....the first non-white man took office of President. (regardless of your political opinion it is still a moment in history)
*April 4, 2009....Jeff's younger brother married a great lady! (and before the rapture!)
*October 2009....Max had his 6th surgery (we are about to hit a record at Lebonheur).
*August 2009.....we got a dog and I like her!
*September 2009.....I left my job at Su Casa. My time with Su Casa was life changing. I met and worked with REAL people who are changing the world!!
*October-December 2009.....I faced some health issues that forced me to evaluate the way I think and act about EVERYTHING.

I would like to hear from my readers for a change! What are some events of this past year that affected you or the rest of the world??


No comments:

Post a Comment