Friday, April 1, 2011

do the Hokey Pokey

Life feels like the Hokey Pokey....
You put your right hand in....take it out
left hand..
foot
butt

Then you have to turn around....clap, clap, clap

That's what it's all about.....

about WHAT???
work, money, school, knowledge, success (what kind?), friends, status, family, house, car, health,

The list could go on and on and on......

I went to a dinner at my church tonight. It spotlighted the specific areas and ministries that the church has planted, spearheaded, funded, etc...

Our speaker shared a story and I am sending you to this true story!!

First, let me say....I HATE clicking on links and reading or watching things on the internet...but I am begging my readers to read this story......because if you wonder what God wants us to be as christians.....

That's What It's All About!!!

(the football article)

No comments:

Post a Comment